1. To avail the facilities of Taqwa Marriage Bureau the applicant would have to register himself/herself by:-
i. Filling a form online.
ii. By downloading the form and sending it to us by email, courier or post. Applicants may also submit it in person.
iii. A registration number will be generated when a person applies online. This number would act as a reference for future use.
iv. For those persons who send form by email, courier, by post or submit it by hand, the registration number will be mailed to them after their name has been entered in our data base.
1. A very nominal registration fees will be charged to help us meet the expenses of managing, updating and upgrading the site.
• The registration will be valid for full one year.
• The members will not have to pay any amount at the time of marriage or after it.
• The amount to be paid is only Rs 1000/- + 18% GST = INR 1180/-.
Modes of Payment
1. The registration fees can be paid in any of the following ways:-
a. Through online payment.
b. By transferring money online through bank.
c. By sending a bank draft/cheque.
f. By depositing the money in person or through some representative.
2. The following details can be used while sending the payment:-
(i) Union Bank of India
Account Name: C9 Softwares And Solutions Pvt Ltd
Account No.: 584501010050476
Branch Address: Jamia Nagar, New Delhi 110025
IFS Code: UBIN0558451
Swift code: BININBBNDL
TaqwaMarriage.com (on behalf of C9 Softwares And Solutions Pvt Ltd)
D-247/248, 3rd Floor, Next to Al-Shifa Multispeciality Hospital, Abul Fazl Enclave-1, Jamia Nagar
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before registering.
TaqwaMarriage.com welcomes you on its website which has been set up to act as a platform for Taqwa minded families, boys and girls who are interested in re-establishing the Islamic way of marriage.
We request all visito
Marriage is a sign of Allah
“And of His signs is that He created for you from yourself mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for people who give thought.” (Sura Rum, Ayat-21)